JPStream servers may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission,
storage, or distribution of any information, data or material in violation
of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but
is not limited to: copyrighted material, trademark, trade secret or other
intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material
that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates
export control laws.
How to report Copyright Violations:
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") sets forth the requirements for valid copyright infringement notification. If you would like to notify JPStream of an infringement of your copyright, the DMCA requires that you:
- Send your notification to JPStream CV email address: abuse|@|jpstream.net.
- Include in your notification the following information
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf (the "Claimant")
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material claimed to infringe the copyright(s), and enough information for JPStream to locate it
- The Claimant's name, address, and telephone number(s)
- A statement that the Claimant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner or his agent
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification of copyright infringement is accurate and that the Claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.