I started out in internet marketing with idea of, getting a website, and that was it, soon the money would just pile up and all my dreams would come true; WRONG! Then after nothing happening for a month, I decided to research online to figure this thing out called “internet marketing”. From search engine marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing and direct marketing I felt completely overwhelmed, and just about quit. I have come to believe that, to be successful online there is way more than than just “marketing”.
A Map of 7 Strategies for Internet Marketing Leadership
1. BELIEF: Acquiring anything of real and true value always starts out with simply believing in yourself. I now have a pretty big library of all the top network marketers courses and all of them articulate how this mindset is golden. Once you start believing you can do it, you’ll then start to subconsciously practice the things needed to succeed in internet marketing.
2. EDUCATION: There are so many FREE internet marketing strategies right in front of you online; so find a leader in marketing and visit their website; all of them always give free information away, that is very helpful. Now if your one of the lucky ones with money, there is no reason you shouldn’t be buying courses, to help you with your marketing. Internet marketing strategies are changing all the time so it’s a good idea to find someone who can supply you with the path that suits you best.
3. CONFIDENCE: Get bold with what your doing, read up, realize in your heart that you can do it and go to work. I just read an article by a top internet marketing leader who stated “there is no business skill I cannot master”. To most that would sound cocky, but to people who know him, (never met him, just buy his products) understand that is just his confidence. So believe in yourself, read up, and then confidence will follow.
4. ACTION: One of the biggest mistakes I made, was that I was taking it all in and doing absolutely nothing about it. Seriously if you don’t put forth what you’ve learned, then all is for not! Make yourself GO, start, even if you make mistakes, you are progressing. Mistakes are good, because you learn from them. Every internet marketer, and online business guru all made mistakes, and I’ll just bet most still do.
5. PERSISTENCE: Keep on keeping on, NEVER QUIT! Family and friends, and most of the people you talk to about your internet marketing business are going to be skeptical, but DO NOT let that hamper your belief. Turn off the TV and phones and get to work, DO MORE!
6. PATIENCE: When reading about all these internet marketers that can write their own ticket, you’ll find that most, if not all, struggled in the beginning. There are many avenues in marketing online, (search engine marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, direct marketing), and all of them require patience; just find the marketing strategy that your passionate about, and it won’t even feel like work.
7. STAY PLUGGED IN! Simply put; keep in contact with all the leaders on your team. Attend webinars, conference calls and always take notes; then review the notes you have taken a couple of days later. you will be amazed how much more clear everything will be at that later time. One more trait that I have come to realize about all these “internet marketing leaders”, they give and give and give, so I believe if you can find a way to incorporate that practice into your online endeavors, you will always be a success and a leader!
Quick note: Today I went to church like I try to do every Sunday, but today was different, the bishop of our whole region was to conduct mass. Now the reason I’m telling you this is because I was befuddled with myself at the way I was drawn to his presence. Why was I in this state of awe? I never felt this way with the parrish priests. Then it hit me, he is a “leader”. From his silver and gold staff to his gold embroidered habit, he commanded respect, and without doing nothing but being himself. If you want to learn more on becoming a leader, be sure and follow the link below.